Community Development Block Grant Program
About the Program
HUD, using a formula that accounts for population, poverty and the age and condition of the housing stock, determines the amount of funding available for the City and local community-based organizations to use toward projects and services within its boundaries.
2020-21 CDBG Application Cycle:
The application period for the 2020-2021 CDBG program year began on December 10th, 2019 and will continue until January 27th, 2020. Eligible organizations include non-profits and local government entities. The City anticipates receiving approximately $500,000 in CDBG funds for the 2020-21 CDBG program year. Successful applications will address significant needs within the City and must meet the qualifications outlined in the Application Guidelines available below. If awarded, funding will be available July 1, 2020.
Applications must be submitted on-line by January 27, 2020 at 5:00pm. If you are interested in submitting an application for consideration, applications can be accessed by clicking on the file links below. Please review the application instructions and guidelines, as well as the application document before completing the application process.
NEW - 2020-21 CDBG Application Instructions (PDF)
NEW - 2020-21 CDBG Application Questions (WORD)
NEW - 2020-21 CDBG Application Scoring Tool (PDF)
NOFA Available December 10, 2019: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
Application Workshop and Community Needs Workshop on December 10, 2019
The application period for organizations to request CDBG funds usually runs from December to February each year. Online applications and application guidelines will be made available at that time.
You are encouraged to contact the Patrice Clemons throughout the year for information regarding projects or services that you may be seeking funding for in the coming year.
2018-19 CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- September 18, 2019 - Draft 2018-19 CDBG CAPER Notice -
English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- 2018-19 Draft CDBG CAPER for Public Review (PDF)
2019 to 2023 Consolidated Plan Process
- 2019-20 CDBG Application (Word) or Application (PDF) and Instructions (PDF)
- Draft 2019-2023 Consolidated Plan and 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- NEW - Draft Amendment No. 1 2019-2023 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
- NEW - Public Hearing January 15, 2020 Notice for Draft Amendment No. 1 2019-2023 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
Notice of public meetings for CDBG Fund application items:
- February 12, 2019 - Proposed project discussion - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- February 27, 2019 - Proposed project discussion - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- April 17, 2019 - 2018-19 AAP Amendment #2 - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
We invite all Lodi residents to participate in the community needs survey. Follow the link here to fill-out the survey (la encuesta en espanol tambien): The Survey is closed at this time.
- Consolidated Plan
- 2018 to 2019
- 2017 to 2018
- 2016 to 2017
- 2015 to 2016
- 2014 to 2015
- 2014 to 2013
- 2012 to 2013
- 2011 to 2012
- 2010 to 2011
- 2009 to 2010